Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Week 8: Absolute Mayham

I'm about midway through week 8 and nothing in regular life seems willing to slow down so that I can suffer through this morning sickness in peace. Annie opened this weekend and we had school performances this morning and tomorrow morning (hot costumes, stage lights, and make-up at 8am when you're pregnant is a recipe for disaster), the audit at work starts tomorrow so I was at work until 9:45pm last night (on my one night off from shows mind you), I've still got rehearsal going for Half Married that performs a week from Friday, and Jon's a couple of weeks into school and just started Charlotte's Web that he's directing at GREAT, so he hasn't had much down time either. I just got over a bad cold that I had Friday through Monday, but unlike that illness, this nausea just won't let up!


How far along? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs, probably due to not being able to keep anything down
Maternity clothes? None yet
Stretch marks? Nope
Best moment this week: Coming home from Annie on Saturday to my bedroom windows being blacked out with blankets by my husband so I could go to bed at 5:00pm! I know not really baby related, but it kind of is since I'm so tired from growing this little human in me!
Miss Anything? Margaritas
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Today after barely getting down a couple of noodles and a popsicle for lunch between shows, I was really craving a taco. I know, it's weird, but it sounded good. So I made the trek out to Baja Joe's for some tacos, which promptly caused me to throw up at the sight of them. What do you want from me, Baby Legg?! Do you know what you're putting me through?! You better be freaking cute! Also, when you get out, you're grounded.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. Someone had beef jerky in the dressing room the other day and I thought the smell was going to put me over the edge.
Have you started to show yet: My middle section has gotten a little chunkier but no defined baby belly yet.
Gender: Don't know and don't know if we'll find out.
Labor Signs: Geeze, not yet...
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: A little moody this week, I won't lie.
Looking forward to: Our 8 week appointment tomorrow. I'm going to be really disappointed if we don't get to hear the heartbeat! As much as I love the Annie cast and I have had a great time with both Annie and Half Married, I'm also really looking forward to being able to come home and lay on my couch after work in a couple of weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment