Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Week 19: Happy Easter/Twins Opener/1 Week to Ultrasound!

I hope everyone had an awesome Easter weekend and spent a lot of time with their families and ate lots of chocolate...I know we sure did! Sunday morning we even made some festive deviled eggs to bring to my Grandma's (recipe can be found here):


Also in news this week, we were gifted the perfect replacement dresser after last week's blog post from our awesome friends Megan and Kyle! So nursery furniture is officially all figured out! YAY! As soon as the weather consistently warms up, I'll be sending Jon out to the garage to begin painting the dressers.


The doll sized dresser we replaced already sold within minutes of posting it on Craigslist on Friday night, and we've had some potential interest in the other dresser, as well. Here's to hoping that it, along with our computer desk, sell quickly so we can get the nursery all cleared out for when we're ready to start painting.


How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Our sketchy scale said I was 0.8 lbs up this week for a total of about 1 lb gained total. I think it might be more than that, though, but we won't find out for sure until our appointment next Monday.
Maternity clothes? Belly bands, leggings, and tights. I'm wearing one of my old pair of low rise jeans WITH a belt right now and no belly band, though! I'm carrying so high that some of my low rise jeans still fit under my belly just fine.
Stretch marks? None yet. I'm still trying to keep up with my nightly ritual of Bio Oil to keep them at bay!
Best moment this week: Seeing my family on Sunday for Easter
Miss Anything? Having a glass of wine with my family on Easter ;-)
Movement: Definite movement this week! It feels like little bubbles popping in one concentrated area of my stomach, not very much like kicking, but it's becoming regular enough that there is no question what it is anymore! Sunday morning Baby Legg was doing its best bunny impression and was popping around more than I've ever felt. It was so fun! I keep putting Jon's hand on my belly whenever it happens even though I can barely feel it so I know he won't yet. He's so jealous that I'm getting to feel baby this early and he isn't. I felt really bad for him until he said, "It's not fair...you get all the fun parts of pregnancy!" Snap. He will pay for that one, just haven't decided how or when yet....
Food Cravings: Chocolate, Reese's peanut butter cups, sunny side up eggs (which I can't have until we find some pasteurized eggs in this town!), toaster strudels, fish...
Anything making you queasy or sick: Meat
Have you started to show yet: Yup!
Gender: One more week to go until we'll know!!!!!
Labor Signs: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: A week from today! Are you a boy or a girl, Baby Legg?!

At one week away from the ultrasound, any guesses on boy or girl?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so glad that you're feeling movement, I know you've been looking forward to it! And I can't wait to find out what you're having...and for you to be able to really start decorating! As for a guess...I'm going to say boy, since most people seem to be saying girl on facebook and I like being different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing boy, but I think either way you will have an adorable little baby :)

    ReplyDelete