Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Week 14: I'm HUNGRY!

Well I've definitely gained my appetite back! I still have A LOT of food aversions and I got sick once on Saturday night, but I'm feeling so much better than I have. And with that, I eat like every 5 minutes...



How far along? 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1.5 lb total
Maternity clothes? The belly band and maternity leggings are my friend
Stretch marks? None. I purchased and started using Bio Oil earlier this week. I know, I'm such a sucker. But I figure it won't hurt anything to apply it once a day.
Best moment this week: Cooking our first homemade meal in several months! Along with "morning" sickness, our oven was on the fritz and then completely stopped working and we finally got it replaced and hooked up just in time for my appetite increase. Hallelujah! I made vegetarian chili for dinner Sunday night and an avocado pasta salad that we've been eating for lunches. It feels so good to eat some real food again!
Miss Anything? Margaritas! Friday was National Margarita Day and I was jonesing for one sooooo bad! Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can get a virgin margarita?
Movement: Nothing yet
Food Cravings: See above :-)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Most meats (beef, chicken) are still the worst. I've been eating lots of nuts, peanut butter, and protein powder in my daily smoothies to make up for it.
Have you started to show yet: I was pretty round this morning but it faded throughout the day, so probably not baby :-(
Gender: 6 weeks and counting until we find out!
Labor Signs: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On, and they're quite loose! I think since my belly still needed to bulk up, when I lost all that weight it took it from every random spot it could find.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: We may have found a changing table! We're driving up to Brainerd Sunday afternoon to scope it out. I'm also excited for Tech week of Charlotte's Web to be over so my husband is home again.

5 comments:

  1. you know you can get a virgin marg at mexican village right? AND la casita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT know that! Drea, you just made my day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome!
      :D I used to order them when I was a kid. hehe

      Delete
  3. Hi there...this is Kat from WDWFG! :) I have to say, I've been stalking your adorable blog for weeks and figured I should finally comment on it ;) I LOVE your chalkboard updates...how adorable! Can't wait for next weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kat! I'm hoping to have this week up by this evening...tomorrow at the absolute latest! I'm terrible at getting these up on time!

    ReplyDelete