Pages

Monday, February 18, 2013

Week 13: Making Progess




 

How far along? 13 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb this week, yay!
Maternity clothes? I did wear a belly band with my work pants today. I COULD have gotten them buttoned, but it would have been really tight and uncomfortable so I pulled out the belly band for the first time.
Stretch marks? None
Best moment this week: I ate a shredded pork taco on Saturday! It was the first meat I've eaten in a looooooooong time! It felt like a big accomplishment.
Miss Anything? Sushi
Movement: Haven't felt any yet :-(
Food cravings: I was craving Anton's popovers pretty hard yesterday so I sent Jon out to get me some. Yum! And they were pretty easy on my tummy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I'm still pretty nauseous, but now that it's slowing down a bit, I've found that I only get really nauseous by certain smells (beef jerky...yuck!) and if I wait too long to get food into me when I'm hungry. Yesterday I went to the grocery store for the first time in at least two months, and I stocked up on some snacks for work (granola bars, homemade trail mix, cantaloupe, yogurt, etc.) to have on hand so that I don't let myself get to that point where I'm so hungry I feel sick. I'm not completely in the clear yet, though...I still have gotten sick a couple of times in the past few days, but way less than in weeks past.
Have you started to show yet: I was noticeably more bloated today, but I don't know how much of that is baby yet.
Gender: Still waiting...
Labor Signs: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time, with some bouts of moodiness.
Looking forward to: Officially "popping" so that I have a defined belly instead of this questionable state I'm in now. I'm also looking forward to my husband being home with me on week nights in a couple of weeks once Charlotte's Web opens.

No comments:

Post a Comment