Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Week 11: Full Planning Mode

Now that we have decided for certain that we are going to find out if Baby Legg is a boy or girl.....I NEED TO KNOW. Like now. Can nesting start this early because I'm already in a constant mind set of needing to get the house ready for Baby. I have tons of nursery ideas for whether it is a "she" or a "he" but I feel like now I've made myself an unmanageable list of things to do and DIY projects to start, but I can't get going on any of them since I don't know which colors to buy yet! For those of you that know me, you know that this is a huge problem for me. I'm a little bit obsessive....hell, I had most of the things planned, purchased, and made for my wedding over a year out. So sitting around and waiting is giving me a slight panic attack, to say the least.



 How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb this week...eating a little more has made a difference.
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I've started scoping some out. Old Navy has some great, cheap options. And did you know Forever 21 has a maternity line?! I'm just really having a hard time justifying buying a whole new wardrobe that I'll only be able to wear for a couple months.
Stretch marks? None and hoping it stays that way!
Best moment this week: Cleaning the house. I know it sounds lame, but when I've been so busy PLUS feeling like crap, our house kind of became a disaster. It feels really good to have a clean house again.
Miss Anything? Snacking. It's the Super Bowl tomorrow and I absolutely adorabe apps and snacks (Super Bowl party staples!) under normal circumstances....but now....
Movement: None that I can feel. I read that Baby Legg is jumping around like an acrobat in there, I just can't feel it yet.
Food cravings: Apples and peanut butter and pepperoni and pineapple pizza are still making up my entire diet.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Cream sauce and beef are still topping the list, but basically everything under the sun besides my typical staples that I have gotten my stomach accustomed to.
Have you started to show yet: No defined baby bump, but I'm definitely growing.
Gender: Don't know yet :-(
Labor Signs: Nope
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Our twelve week appointment next week, FINALLY getting to hear the heartbeat, and finding out the gender in 2 long months.

No comments:

Post a Comment