Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Week 7: A Whirlwind of Sick

This week Jon officially upgraded my little chalkboard I had bought and painted and one-upped me by making a giant chalkboard with supplies from home depot (molding and a large chalkboard piece). I figure I should put my new chalkboard to good use and will be trying to keep up with taking a picture with the chalkboard each week of the pregnancy. To give credit where credit is due, I totally stole this idea from www.littlebabygarvin.blogspot.com, a really awesome pregnancy/motherhood blog I'm addicted to. I'm already a week behind on posting this (hit 8 weeks today), but here it goes anyways...



How far along? 7 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 0 lbs so far but I definitely feel/look a lot different (*cough*rounder*cough*)
Maternity clothes? Nothing technically yet, but I did have to go buy a couple of new pairs of jeans in a size bigger.
Stretch marks? No. I know this is genetic and there's not much I can do to prevent them if I'm destined to get them, but lately I've become minorly obsessed with researching stretch mark creams. Gone are the days when I spend my time researching vacation spots and local night spots....sigh....
Sleep: Sleep has been fine other than some weird dreams. Some of the best so far have included making a guest appearance on Fresh Prince of Bel Air and one where I was Mr. Incredible and was trying to escape an evil plot of Jafar.
Best moment this week: Keeping down a tuna sandwich last night! Any meal that I can eat and keep down is a success these days.
Miss Anything? Eating regular food (anything besides crackers, popsicles, and plain pasta) and going out for a drink and actually being able to order one.
Movement: None yet
Food cravings: Sweets. I'm generally not a big dessert person, but when I've been craving something lately, chances are 10:1 it's something sugary.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Oh my gosh, everything. Anything creamy being the #1 culprit.
Have you started to show yet: I say yes, Jon says no.
Gender: Unknown. We're still at an impasse on whether we will be finding out at our 20 week appointment.
Labor Signs: Ah! No!
Belly Button in or out? Ew! I'm deleting this question from all future questionnaires.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! But tired.
Looking forward to: Our 8 week appointment next Wednesday. I'm crossing my fingers we'll get to hear a heartbeat. I'm also looking forward to announcing Baby Legg to our friends next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment