Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 37: FULL TERM!!!


How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs up...big jump from last week!
Maternity clothes? Yup yup yup! Though the skirt I'm wearing in the picture is a post pregnancy skirt with a belly band for help.
Sleep? Almost none. Between going to the bathroom, back pain, and heartburn, Saturday night I was up 5 times (some of those times for an hour or so at a time), and last night I was up every 1 hr and 10 min like clockwork to go to the bathroom.
Stretch marks? So many! And they're getting really irritated and ridiculously itchy, so much so that my doctor prescribed me a pill and some cream to help calm down the itchiness.
Best moment this week: Hitting 37 weeks! Baby could come any day now according to our doctor! I told Jon that I no longer care what of our upcoming plans we'd have to miss out on if she came early; I just want her to get here!
Miss Anything? I'll stick with my answer from last week. Sleep and margaritas. And Woodchucks. Yeah....
Movement: Slowed down but still active!
Food Cravings: Grape soda is the new big one. And lemonade and diet coke.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular is making me queasy or sick, but my stomach is getting upset more frequently and my appetite is kind of diminishing.
Gender: Team pink!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Crazy back pain, itchy itchy ITCHY stomach, reduced appetite, Braxton Hicks, and just all around uncomfortable-ness! She has definitely dropped, too, because I feel tons of pressure in my lower abdomen. Swelling in my feet and ankles has gotten somewhat better, though.
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks have been coming on harder, longer, and stronger. I definitely feel them now, no question. AND I was dilated a good centimeter at my appointment this morning so we're making progress!
Wedding rings on or off? Wearing them on my pinky
Happy or Moody most of the time: Slightly miserable from being so uncomfortable, but super happy that I could be meeting my baby girl any day!
Looking forward to: Meeting Baby Legg!


To Do List:

Make Hospital Bag packing list
Pack Hospital Bag
Fold and organize baby clothes
Write out birth plan
Make list of "must do" items for when Baby gets here (breast pump delivery, short term disability form, etc)
Purchase remaining items off of registry
Make up some frozen meals for post baby
Write thank you cards for work baby shower
Write thank you cards for friends' baby shower
Figure out daycare
Stock up on postpartum items
Baby-proof the DVD shelf (have Jon attach it to the wall)
Put up the corner protectors in Baby's room
Figure out which insurance plan to set Baby up under
Write thank you cards for Legg family baby shower
Write thank you cards for Williams/Kammer family baby shower
Clean the house top to bottom (started)

1 comment: