Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 26: Birthday Week and Double Digits

This week we had two big milestones....I turned 25 and Baby Legg's arrival countdown dropped into the double digits (96 days from today)! As exciting as this is, panic time has now begun and we're heading full force into quickly finishing up baby's room so that we (*I*) can stop stressing! Jon is working this week on trying to install an outlet on the small wall in baby's room that doesn't have an outlet (cross your fingers that he doesn't blow himself up!) and painting begins (and hopefully finishes) this weekend. I bought some supplies this past weekend to make closet dividers and some cute baskets for under the crib to store toys, and the paper lanterns I ordered to function as a pseudo mobile should be here sometime this week.

Other big happenings that are keeping us busy: Sound of Music auditions for TRCT (a theater company we're both on the board for) start next week and I just found out that I will be co-choreographing, plus our big court date to sue big-mean-old-apartment-company is next Thursday so I've been religiously practicing my big speech for the judge. All of this stress along with backaches and restless legs have made for a severe lack of sleep!



How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs up, so pretty close to being right on track! I did have quite a few people that I saw this weekend comment on the fact that our due date "must be coming up soon now!" which kind of made me feel like a cow since I still have 3 months to go!
Maternity clothes? Belly band, leggings, dresses, maternity pants, and combos of my pre-pregnancy and maternity shirts that stretch over my belly. I also officially broke the last bra I have that fits so I guess I'll be going shopping for a new one of those, as well...
Sleep? Pretty sparse this week
Stretch marks? Still none, but my belly button is becoming dangerously flat. I'm praying that that is as far as it goes and that it doesn't pop out! Gross!
Best moment this week: Seeing friends of ours get engaged! So fun! Congrats Megan and Kyle! Click here to see the video!
Miss Anything? Being able to sit in a wooden chair for more than 5 minutes without wanting to cry in pain.
Movement: Consistently crazy!
Food Cravings: Deviled eggs and avocados
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Gender: Girl
Pregnancy Symptoms: Back pain, restless legs, and some cramping (feels strangely similar to menstrual cramps) that may or may not be Braxton Hicks
Wedding rings on or offOn
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed out, but very happy!
Looking forward to: Finally getting baby's room and the kitchen painted this weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Allie! You are adorable as always, and a huge good luck with that mean old apartment owner--I'm sure you'll win! And Sound of Music is an amazing show--if I lived anywhere near you I'd totally go see it!

    ReplyDelete